Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I need pictures

Alright so I think I need to get Andrews ass in gear now to fix this computer so then I can get pictures up, Maybe then I will start posting more blogs, like pictures just make a post! dont you think?

So yesterday was Halloween, I hope everyone had a blast! I never took Elaina out, I was going to but then decided when we got this snow that I didnt like the idea that much and I dont really agree with trick or treating. We teach our children to never take candy from a stranger. But then on Halloween its alright to let our children go up to a strangers house and ask for candy??

But last night my aunty called me and asked me to come over to vist her and some people at her friends daughters place, So I got Elaina all ready, she was just down the street a little bit only a three minute walk . When I got there she said to me, and why arnt you taking that little girl trick or treating? I just told her that it was cold outside and I didnt really see the point this year she is to young. So I looked at my cousin and said you can take Elaina out if you want, So she put some ear things on Elaina and took her up and down the town houses.

So all in all I guess last night wasnt that bad, we got to spend some time with my aunt and cousins, I miss hanging out with them, I dont really get to see them that much now that Im in Windsor Park. But I still love living where I am now!

Now on to Elaina! She is getting the standing thing down really good now! and she has also learned to get onto the big couch, well at least when I am on it and she can grab my shirt but she makes her way up on her own. She is getting into everything and anything now stands up and trys to grab everything off on tables and such. Takes out all the DVD's and XBox games Its so funny and cute but at the same time a pain in the butt cuz its just more cleaning for me. I think I may try to start teaching her to put her toys away when she is done. But most of the time I put them away when she has gone to sleep or a nap.
Oh yes and yesterday she woke up and said "Peter" Thats her little buddy that she always plays with! It was really cute and she says it really clear.

Anyways Im going to order something for lunch I really dont feel like making anything.
I know Im going to catch crap from Andrew but hey I will just leave him a piece or two, maybe then I wont get into trouble lol
take care everyone

2 comments:

DAve and JAnie said...

Hey! glad that you had a good visit on halloween. I don't think i will be a trick or treat mom... i think i will be a halloween party kinda mom. I think we will let her go to a few houses, and then off to a party, here, there, wherever. I just don't love all the candy intake. I am okay with some, but i want to be in charge of how much she can bring into the house.
Hope you have fun eating what your friend collected for elaina! I did end up going to mom's group today because i feel a little better. I am going to head to fam for swimming on friday at 1:15ish! Hopefully it will happen this time.

Wow, talking already.. go Elaina. Are there any days that would work for a play date next week for ya?
Janie

Robyn said...

Ok, so lets try this again!
I think I like Janies comment on the parties. I think it would be so much easier for us to deal with, especially with Tic's allergies. Taking hime door to door is so hard.
I am sure that you will figure things out, and decide what to do. She is so young yet, and so impressionable. I wish I would never had started taking Taylor out!