Sunday, September 24, 2006

ROBYN!!! this one is for YOU!!!

Hi everyone!

Wow, has it ever been a while since I updated last. Robyn has been on my butt all week for an update. I just havent gotten around to it yet.
Most of our stuff is unpacked and in its place now! My bedroom is a mess though. I still have to put some stuff away in Elaina's room and hang a couple of things up in there as well. Elaina wasnt taking the move very well the first couple days. But she is also getting to the age where they have seperation anxity (sorry if I spelled it wrong). So Tyran took her for a few days and so far since Elaina came back home she was all excited to see and play with her toys. Also was looking around and crawling around the place a little more. I hope she gets settled in soon.
I went for a walk on thursday and noticed Im not that far from the SouthDale area. It only takes me like 10 minutes to walk there, So that is nice, theres a Zellers then, Tons of places to eat. safeway, Canadian Tire. This week we have a confrince to go to. (fridaynight) So I hope I will learn something there. I have been really thinking about going back to work. I miss working so much, I want to go to school as well. but for some reason I want to go back to work more. So if anyone that has kids and has went back to work after having them. Please help me out!!! I have no idea on going about this!!!!



But Elaina is having her nap right now and I would like to get the kitchen cleaned up. As well im doing a couple loads of laundry! (Its so nice to have a laundry room on this floor)!!! I will tell you more about this place later.

Take Care Readers!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

out time you did an update!! LOL

Glad things are doing good for you guys. I hope that you keep up the great work, and enjoy your new home.
Did you wonder to the church today??
Hugs, miss you!

DAve and JAnie said...

I am happy to hear that you found boxes and are all settled. How's the space? How's the decorating? Can't wait to come by and see some day soon!

Oh, i wanted to invite you, baby and andrew over for dinner sometime, or just you and baby, whatever works best. I thought it would be fun. We can figure out a day and time later.

It will be so nice for you to be close to shopping centre's still, well even closer now! Remember that while zellers is more expensive for baby stuff, they do match prices. I always have them change the price of formula, cereal, and diapers to cheaper prices. Some cashiers you just tell, and other want to see a receipt, but it is their policy to do it! You are also very close to superstore, and ST vital mall!
Do you think you will still come to mom's group up this way, or will you persue something in your area. I am going this wednesday, but i think i will try walking over.
Will you be allowed to paint in your new place?

Best of luck settling in. Let's not lose contact! Take care and blessings,

~Janie