Friday, September 15, 2006

all packed up!

well here is just a quick post.

today, Janie and Corrina came over for a play date! We had fun chatting and playing with the girls!! I have a pic, so I hope to get things up and running soon! Then Tyran came to pick up Elaina for the evening. She also took me to the LC to get some boxes, so I was able to get a few boxes from there. Then I went to the bargin shop to pick up some garbage bags. Andrew told me to see if they had some boxes there today, as they didnt the other day. I was able to get about a dozen from there. YEAH, we have enough boxes!!! So when I got back home Andrew and I started to pack, and believe it or not we managed to get EVERYTHING packed!!! Only took us 4 hours straight to pack it all. So now my house is bear looking cuz we put everything into the closet!! Tomorrow I believe we are going to move as much as we can as sunday they are transfering over my phone and everything.

Now lets just hope this all works out this weekend and I am able to get this all moved..
I will post again when im sorta settled in.
take care everyone..

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Great Keyra!! I am so happy for you. I am sure that things will all work out, and you will enjoy your new apartment! I can't wait to see it.. Too bad there is no sites of us visiting anytime soon....

Hugs