Wednesday, September 13, 2006

CUZ WERE MOVING ON UP!


Well Tracy called me today, and informed me that she spoke with her landlord/caretaker. She told me that they agreed that I can take that apartment. She said that she was going to pick up the application (that I have to fill out) She is going to drop it off tomorrow. Then on Saturday I'm going with her to meet the caretaker and get him to sign the form that I need for assistance. They told her since I am on assistance that they would like her to co-sign for the apartment. I don't really know this woman and she said that she will co-sign for me.. So there are still a little bit to do before the place is 100% mine but she said that they said I have the place!!

So today, we started to pull everything out and organize some things while elaina was taking a nap. Andrew went to safeway and barginshop to get some boxes, He came home empty handed. We could not find any boxes anywhere. It really sucks not having a car. I am hoping to find some boxes tomorrow. I want to move out of this place as soon as I can, like the other apartment is empty already. I am so sick and tired of hearing the cop. hearing gun shots. Drunks walking around every single hour of the day!!!!

I am so excited that Elaina gets her own room. I want to make it best room ever for her! I want to find out if I can paint. (even though it was painted in april) I want to give the place a little colour! I want to paint Elaina's room Pink!! I want to get her the princess canapee for around her crib!

I dont really know how to pack! I dont know what I have to keep out. I dont know if I should just pack everthing cuz it will need to be packed. I dont know! its so confusing!!

Anyways thats what I have been up to....... I will hope to update soon!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Yayaya!! I am so happy for you! You and Elaina are going to love your new place. With all the space you are going to have, you will enjoy!

When packing.... don't pack things you use daily.. at least not until closer to moving time... speaking from experience.. just ask Jason what happens when Robyn gets packing too early!!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO happy you are getting out of that place you are living in!! It is going to be so great for you guys.....I am so excited for you...I wish i could afford to come to help you move, but......just going back to work i have soo many bills to pay to stay alive.......I love you all