Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Moving

Well I just wanted to let everyone know (that doesnt know already) that Elaina and I have found a new home, I guess you can say that the place found us. I applied for Manitoba Housing in July. I had my intake interview in aug on my birthday. anyways when I was in Hamilton visiting Robyn and everyone else hehee, I got the phone call that they had a place for me to look at. Im glad my best friend kristy and her boyfriend paul came up the night before I left for Hamilton to watch the apartment, and then stay with me until now..... well they took the message and called me right away, of course it was friday evening now so I had to wait until the Monday morning to give them a call back, I explained my situation, cuz your only supposedly aloud 3 days to call them back go see the place and decided if you want it or not. otherwise they move on to the next person. So I was able to set up an appt to go see the place the day I after I came home, since we didnt fly in til 7pmish. Well I went and saw this place with my mom, and its a really neat place, I really hope I like it when im all moved in. anyways am moving into there this saturday, I got movers and I forgot to tell them a couple things that I have, so I dont know what im gonna do about that right now, I hope they will let me move it in the truck. but they will be here at my apartment between 8 and 9am saturday morning, so I hope it will all go fast and before I know it I will be in my new home, I get my phone, cable and internet back up that same day, they will be at my apartment between 4 and 8p, that night.

right now im having a really hard time packing I only have 3 more days to have everything packed and right now I think Im a little over half way down, my apatment is such a mess that I dont even know what I need to pack its hard!!! Im pretty much doing this all on my own so Im very stressful about things. Andrew said that he would take Elaina for the weekend of the move I really hope that he doesnt back down on me otherwise I really dont know what im goona do.
pray that I get this all done, and Im able to come back to my old apartment on monday to clean it up for my friend Luke to move in the next day,

1 comment:

Robyn said...

packing sucks... I do agree with you on that one!
Just think of all the great space you are going to have in your new place. I am sure that you and Ela are going to love it!