Sunday, December 19, 2010

wow been to long!




wow has it been years since I have updated this thing
well
lets see


Elaina is going to be 5 in just a few days, I cant believe how big she is getting Christmas is just around the corner as well.
My sister Aly and her son live with me now for those of you reading that dont know her son is almost 2 so they have been with me for a while
we are waiting for Manitoba housing to give us a 4 bedroom its been a long wait though, but we will keep waiting, I graduated high school almost 2 years ago now as well. Aly is next she should be done in June
no plans for me to go back to school or work yet been thinking about it though, just gotta work around it I guess, been trying to have another baby for a while now it doesnt seem to be working to well though! I hope God gives me another chance to be a mother again sometime soon!

I hope to try and update this more in the days to come there is so much I can post I dont even know where to start with it....


so its going to be slow coming but Please keep checking back

No comments: