Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sick baby



Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing great with this wonderful weather we are having now! The last week has been a really hard one!!!! Elaina has been sick with the tummy flu, and double ear infections. and then a few days after that she had a reaction to the amoxicillin and that made her have a rash all over her body and then get a really bad yeast infection. poor little one she had a fever for almost a week, I had to change her diaper like every 15 minutes, poor girl. but I went back to the dr. and her ear infection was gone so we were able to stop the meds she was on and teat the yeast infection. she is starting to feel better today, Oh yeah! and she pooped in the big potty tonight!!! yeah!! Anyways I put up some cute pics that were taken in the last day or two


Oh yes and with the cosmo pic, Cant you tell my girl is going to be a big girly girl. She also holds her hands out all nice when you want to cut her nails lol. OH we are having lots of fun lately she is learning so many words, she loves to give kisses and hugs
but I have to go and run now. I have some cleaning to do tonight before I want to relax. I hope everyone is enjoying spring!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

we gotta get a potty your way!!!! she really needs to start sitting on it daily!!

Glad to hear she is feeling better. I hope that she continues to be on her way to wellness again!

Hugs from our house to yours!

Aly said...

wow she looks so cute.... and the big potty.. good girl Elaina!...Antie Aly is soo happy!!... love yo guys!